Get your daily greens in one glass!
1 scoop = 100g Green Vegetables
- Imagine drinking some of the world’s most powerful superfoods. No Juicing, No Cleaning.
- Get your daily greens all in one glass, as your walking out the front door.
- Imagine how you’ll feel once you get a powerful dose of greens daily, without having to dramatically change your diet?
- 5 x rapidly absorbing, bio-available, sprouted ingredients, grown in Australian nutrient-rich soil.
Just add 1 Scoop a Day
Health and Longevity from the inside out.
- 5 powerhouse superfoods: giving you vitamins, minerals and antioxidants in every serve.
- Feel younger: with every glass you’re a step towards better health and longevity.
- Feed your cells: these micronutrients are bio-available and ready for rapid absorption directly into your cells.
- Better than a pill: it’s been gently formulated at cold temperatures to retain the nutrient density.
- Grown in Australia: our nutrient rich soil, free from any harmful sprays and chemicals.
We dare you to feel better today!
VITAMINS & MINERALS
- You’re probably not getting enough in your current lifestyle. Life gets in the way and nutritional gaps are created.
- 1 scoop of 5 Greens a day, ensures you’re filling those gaps.
- Your health is dependant on your micronutrient intake.
- Vitamins, Minerals & Antioxidants. Sprouted Greens are some of the most micronutrient dense foods on the planet.
- Feed your body and mind correctly, so you get your daily D.O.S.E of happiness.
- These 4 x Neurotransmitters are needed. Dopamine, Oxytocin, Serotonin, Endorphins.
Ingredients pulled straight from the roots:
- Wheat Grass: Packed with Vitamins and Minerals such as Vitamin A, C & E, Iron, Chlorophyll, Selenium, Calcium and a range of amino acids. Wheat Grass assists in detoxification and balancing blood sugar levels.
- Barley Grass: Boosting the Immune System and supporting the liver in detoxing the body it also helps fight addictions. Glutamic Acid helps stop cravings for harmful things like alcohol, coffee, sugar, and drugs.
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is mineral rich and has 8 essential amino acids present. It is the Green that taps into the earth’s mineral source.
- Oat Grass: Oat Grass is very high in Chlorophyll, Vitamins C & E and beta-carotene. It supports the growth of Lactobacilli which is needed in our digestive system.
- Spelt Grass: Very micronutrient-dense supporting improved blood circulation, boosting the immune system and high in calcium. Spelt Grass is very good in lowering and balancing blood sugar levels.
You Need the Whole Package
The fact is, Mother Nature has done the hard work for us and created beautiful packages in the right formulation with the important coenzymes and cofactors your body needs for optimal health. These important compounds bind with enzymes and help drive the chemical reactions our cells need to keep working properly. These helper compounds are found in whole, natural foods, those that have not been so highly processed that they’ve been stripped of the very components our body needs. Without whole foods and the complex chemical interactions they drive in the healthy body, nutritional deficiencies soon follow.
Life Grip’s 5 Greens powder is a whole food supplement, which means it’s in the class of ‘therapeutic foods.’ 5 Greens provides nutrients in the form that the body can use them best, facilitating uptake into the cells. Bioavailable and high-potency, the micronutrients contained in a whole foods supplement are much more easily absorbed than those from synthetic vitamins.
By all means you should be eating meals that include healthy sources of protein, carbohydrates and fats and your diet should certainly include lots and lots of of fresh (preferably organic) fruits and vegetables, but when life gets complicated and you’re rushing out the door, take ten seconds and mix up a green drink to take along with you! Your body, heart and mind will thank you!
What if I Don’t Have Time to Clean the Juicer Each Morning?
So what do you do if you love the healthy effects of all-natural juices but don’t want to have to deal with the hassle of cleaning up? Or simply don’t have the time before work. The reality is, if your juicer isn’t dishwasher friendly (and cold press juicers usually need manual cleaning) it can take 15-20 minutes to take it apart and thoroughly clean all the bits. Should you be getting up earlier and sacrificing precious sleep to add this task to what’s probably already a long list of things you need to get done in your day? Probably not, but hey if you do have time, the benefits are great. (I’ll talk about sleep in another post, but for now, let’s just say getting up earlier to clean the juicer is probably not a good tradeoff).
5 Greens Whole Food Vitamin Powder Could Be the Answer
Rather than forgetting about the juicing altogether, have a replacement handy like 5 Greens Whole Food Vitamin Powder. Just add a scoop to a glass of water or your favorite juice and in ten seconds or so, you can have a quick and easy substitution to help fill the gap. A green juice like this provides you with as many vitamins, minerals and micronutrients as a 100g serving of greens, which is much better than tossing back a random handful of vitamins and hoping for the best. When you consume your supplements in a form that’s as close as possible to their whole, natural, unprocessed state you’re getting the maximum amount of benefits. Too often, when you take vitamins in pill form you wind up not being able to fully absorb and use the synthetic vitamins and they wind up flushing them down the toilet – quite literally!
Here are 5 benefits to eating a serve of leafy greens daily.
1. Vitamins and Nutrients
3. Healthier Gut
4. Sun Protection
5. Low Calorie & Low Carb
5 Greens is a must for your kitchen bench and a great simple way to fill those nutritional gaps created when life gets busy.
As soon as you wake up, mix up 1 scoop in 250ml of Water, Juice or Coconut Water. Give it a stir and feed these nutrients into your cells.
Combine 1 serving with your Protein Smoothie each morning and 1 serving of 5 Greens mid-afternoon and you will be amazed at the increased energy levels, vitality and mental clarity you will experience.
How 5 Greens can make you look younger
Just like us, your skin needs food and water too. The food it consumes, is derived from what you put in your mouth.
Feed it takeout and confectionary, you’ll get skin quality of takeout and confectionary.
Your skin needs micronutrients and sufficient hydration on a daily basis. It relies on you feeding it vitamins and minerals to be healthy and look younger.
Many rely on botox and injectables to look younger, when in fact you can look younger just by giving your skin what it needs.
Do the right things today, so you don’t rely on botox and injectables later. What would you feed this organ (your skin) ?
5 Greens feeds your skin what it needs to look younger
A view of 100g Green Leafy Vegetables next to a fresh serve of
5 Greens mixed up in a glass bottle
Fill those Nutritional Gaps in 10 sec a Day
- Eating 100g of Green Leafy Veg a day. You should be but if you’re human, life just gets in the way…Just mix 1 scoop in 250ml of Water or Juice in a bottle!
- As pictured, you’ll see a bunch of Greens weighing in at 100g. The scoop and the powder next to it gives you the equivalent vitamins & minerals as that 100g of Green Veg.
You think you can manage this as your walking out the front door?
Why is 5 Greens the Number 1 choice for Greens Powders on the market?
“Clean whole food nutrition, meditation and active lifestyles enhance your mental health, longevity and quality of life more than anything sold on the market and cost you nothing to implement right this moment.”
Adam Phillips – Founder of Life Grip
Life Grip provides a 30 day money back guarantee. If you don’t like the product in any way, just contact Life Grip through the Contact page and send us back the empty bottle. Yes that’s right you can finish the product, all you need to do is pay for the shipping and send through the tracking number.
Product Nutritional Information